Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Doing What Comes (super)Naturally

"When we consider the spiritual transformation of our lives, it often means being stretched beyond what comes natural and leaning hard into what is supernatural, those things that come from God." - Emily Freeman 


Natural, for me, is thinking I am what I do.
Natural, for me, is believing that perfection is the only acceptable method.
Natural, for me, is impeccable outward behavior while inside I am a mess.
Natural, for me, is estimating my value with my accomplishments.


Supernatural, for me, means knowing I am loved. 
Supernatural, for me, means finding freedom in failure.
Supernatural, for me, is a steady heart even if the outside has seen better days.
Supernatural, for me, is remembering my value is intrinsic and unchangeable.
Period. No debate. No ifs. or ands. or buts.


So here's to living supernaturally. Leaning hard. And finding a life transformed.


2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment