Monday, August 26, 2013

Checking In

It's been a while since I've been here.
Life has rushed by in the culmination of fleeting moments
full of life and living and doing.
Times are sometimes crazed. busy. 

Thoughts rush through my mind at light breaking speed.
What to write about, what to share?
Amidst the buzz of life lately there has been a thread of contemplation.

Ponderings and questionings.
Do I dare speak my real thoughts on heaven and hell?
What can I say definitively about fear as motivator?
How do I share the birthing of a God-sized dream?

More will come soon.
After all, this place is one where I shed layers.
Where I come to create. release. process.

But for now, 
I will kick up my feet,
eat free french fries thanks to McDonald's Monopoly pieces,
and spend some time sitting beside the man who makes me smile biggest.

Deep thoughts and hectic schedules
can wait
and will have to wait.
There's still some living to be squeezed from this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment