Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Llama, Llama, Taciturn Drama


My husband snapped this photo yesterday while we visited the zoo.

It makes me laugh. 
Not out loud.
But profusely on the inside.


Most of the time, I try hard to actually say something in this space.
Now, I suppose that could be up for debate.
Not everything which stirs me may stir those who stop by here.
My struggles may not be shared by others.
And that's ok.

This space is for me.
And if someone else is 
challenged 
or encouraged 
or moved 
or even angered 
by what they read here, 
well, I give thanks.

(Side note: The people pleaser in me is attempting to really embrace the "thankful if someone is angered by something they read here" part.)

But today, I don't have much to say.
I have much on my mind.
Stirrings in my heart.
Yet those are still mine.
Private and close.
Not fully formed.

So, for today, I am simply sharing
a photo of a South American camelid 
that brings a smile to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment